Midwest Freefall Sport Parachute Club, Inc. Refund Policy
Midwest Freefall Sport Parachute Club, Inc. strives to be fair to all of our valued customers. Our refund policy is as follows:
- Payments made through our online reservation system are non-refundable
- Gift certificates purchased in person, through the Midwest Freefall website system or from a third-party are non-refundable.
- Gift certificates are transferrable, provided the person presenting the certificate meets our requirements to skydive.
- The promotional value of each certificate has a specific expiration date, which is clearly marked on the certificate face.
- The purchase value of any certificate expires in accordance with Michigan State Law, which is typically five years from the date of purchase. The purchase value can be used as credit toward a purchase of services only at Midwest Freefall up to its legal expiration date.
- If a scheduled skydive must be postponed for weather or other factors outside of the control of Midwest Freefall management, we will gladly reschedule your activity or issue a rain check good for an equivalent service at a later date. Rain checks may have expiration dates, but will never expire prior to the end of our current season.
- If we decide that we cannot accommodate your skydive for reasons of safety, you are entitled to a full refund.
- We normally require that you provide us with a credit card number at the time of booking to guarantee your reservation. The maximum amount that we will charge for such a booking is $50.00. This amount will be credited to your skydive activity on the day of your jump.
- We may elect to not charge your credit card at the time of booking, but instead may charge you an amount of $50.00 if you cancel your reservation less than 48 hours prior to your scheduled activity. This charge is non-refundable.
- We will charge your card an amount of $50.00 if you simply do not show up for your appointment. This charge is also non-refundable.
- Goods and promotional merchandise purchased at Midwest Freefall are returnable for a period of 7 days provided they are in unused condition.
What an awesome experience!
» Shelly Kline