Published: July 29, 2014
Why would you skydive out of a perfectly good airplane? Good question! Actually, there's plenty of good reasons to skydive at Midwest Freefall, but let's start with the top ten.
Top 10 Reasons to Skydive at Midwest Freefall
1. It's the most fun you can have with your clothes on (at least that's what we've been told).
2. The view - it's INCREDIBLE, unlike anything you've ever seen.
3. Your Bucket List - cross it off, you know it's on your list!
4. Be the envy of your friends! Everyone will marvel at you as they say, "Why would you jump out of a perfectly good airplane?" You can smugly respond..."Ahhh, it was no big deal!"
5. Share photos of your skydive on Facebook... you'll have more likes and comments than you've ever had before!
6. Jump with the friendliest people in the industry! Have you met Mikey, Cliff, Tom and the rest of the Midwest Freefall Crew? They're AMAZING!!
7. It's way cooler up here...as in, the temps are about 20-25 degrees cooler at altitude...it's the place to be in the summer!
8 It's the most exciting thing to do on the planet, short of going to the Moon! On second thought, that's not on this planet...so, it's the most exciting thing to do on Earth!
9. Get out of a rut - if you're tired of the same old thing, day in and out, then you should skydive. You'll literally walk away from your experience with a new view of the world.
10. No worries, mate. Worried about something or stressed about the future... make a skydive. You've never lived more in a single moment than you do when you make a jump!
To say we had a great time would be putting it mildly. We had an AMAZING time!
» Stephanie Stanton