Date Details: July 14 - 16, 2017 — 4:00 pm - Dusk
Midwest Freefall will be hosting it's 2nd annual Sisters In Skydiving charity weekend to benefit the YWCA of Greater Flint. During our weekend long event, we will be featuring a raffle full of exciting prizes from local businesses as well as gift certificates from many of the skydiving equiptment manufacturers. All raffle ticket sales goto the YWCA. We will also be donating $20 from each full priced tandem that is done during July 14-16 to the organization!
All ladies who are licensed or on solo staus will receive $20 lift ticket to 14,000 feet all weekend! (gear rental not included in price)
Weekend activities will include:
- Friday night dinner at Cracklewood Golf Course featuring special guest speaker Allison Reay from Performance Designs
- Friday night onesie PJ party
- Nightly bon fires
- Guest female load organizer Casey Magyar & Allison Reay (Performance Designs R&D Assistant Project Lead)
- Saturday night luhau themed organier dinner which will be catered by Bad Brad's BBQ
- Obsticle course with prizes for the most inflatable palm trees hit - points will be awarded and the person with the most points each day will receive a prize!!
- Charity raffle which will be held Saturday evening after dinner
- Tons of skygames including Hula hoop, Mr Potato Head, bikini jumps and many more
- Lots of after hour activities are currently being planned including "Drinking Around The World", "Hungry, Hungy Hippos" with creepers, "Runway Walk" and may more.
- State record attempts for Woman's RW (in order to participate you must be fully registered for the event).
- Morning yoga instuctors on Saturday & Sunday
- Sunrise Sunday load (Must be prepaid for a slot-no refunds if not present for wheels up)
Full registration will include a t-shirt, goodie bag, 1 raffle ticket, Saturday night dinner ticket and much more. We will also have a registration avalible for those who are unable to attend the dinner, but want all the boogie bag goodies, and one for just the Saturday night dinner.
- Pre-registration (Prior to June 18) - $35
- Registration after June 18 - $40
- Dinner ticket for Saturday night (if not interested in goodie bag & shirt) - $25
- Event shirt (sold seperately from full registration) - $20
- Event tandem pricing ($20 will be donated to the YWCA of Flint) - $239
- Additional raffle tickets (because the more you buy, the more money will be donated & the better your chances of winning will be!) - $10 each or 6 for $50
The YWCA of Greater Flint is a non-profit organization that's dedicated to providing help to women who have been abused physically, sexually and emotionally. They provide a SafeHouse for victims of assult and their minor children to temporarily stay while getting back on their feet, councling, victim advocacy, an emergency response team, prevention education, a 24 hour/7 days a week crisis line and many other valuable resources. Recently, they teamed up with local hospitals, Public Safety officers, the Michigan State Police Crime Lab, and many others in the community began a new program called SANE. This program focuses on on vicims involved with sexual assult, providing on call nurses, rape kits/testing and counseling to those who desperately need help. To learn more about the YWCA of Greater Flint and any of the programs they offer, please CLICK HERE.
BECAUSE TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
The most wild, incredible, unforgettable thing I've ever done!!!!
» Michelle Marie Wolf