Date Details: September 1 - 4, 2017 — 10:00 am - Dusk
Let the rumpus commence!
Labor Day weekend we will be hosting our annual HomeGrown Boogie! Here's some of what we have in store this year...
- Friday, September 1: 10am until sunset
- Saturday, September 2: 8am until sunset
- Sunday, September 3: 8am until sunset
- Monday, Sepember 4: 9am until sunset
- Zero dollars and zero cents... that's right...NO cover charge, registration fee or whatever you want to call it, there isn't one!
- Midwest Freefall Blackhawk Caravan
- Skydive Chicago Caravan
- Garet Bloodworth, native Michigandar & Lead Tunnel Instructor at iFly Chicago Rosemont - Freefly, Angle Tracking
- The RAW DOGS - CRW
- Abe Sheppard - Wingsuit
- Dale Maddox - Formation Skydiving
- Rick Deshano - Formation Skydiving
- Casey Magyar - Formation Skydiving, Skills Coaching, Ladies RW State Record Attempt Organizer
- Isaac Hansen - (Yuma Proving Grounds/Sky Venture Arizona Wind Tunnel Instructor) - Freefly, Skills Coaching, Angle Tracking
(Maybe we can also convince Randy to organize a load or two!!)
- Friday evening catered onsite Grille (pay as you go)
- Saturday lunch catered onsite Grille (pay as you go)
- Saturday night catered dinner. Must purchase a wrist band to attend dinner.
Saturday Night Live Music:
- 8:30 - Horse Cave Trio
- 9:30pm - Jennifer Westwood and The Handsome Devils
- 9pm - Randy's Mega Bonfire Extraordinaire
In the event of weather delays, Garet Bloodworth will be featuring discussions and educational seminars.
We will also be featuring a variety of additional fun activities throughout the boogie. Stay tuned as more details are revealed in the days & weeks to come!!
Camping will be available throughout the weekend for those of you who would like to come spend the entire holiday at the drop zone. The clubhouse will be left open afterhours as well.
Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!!
» Deanna DeCoster